Are you a proud owner of a classic car but dread the hassle and stress of transporting it? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of top-classic car transportation companies that will help you rev up your engines with ease. Whether you’re attending an auto show, moving cross-country or simply need to transport your vehicle to its new home, these expert services have got you covered. From enclosed trailers to white-glove service, read on to find out which company is best suited for your classic car needs.
Who owns Montway Auto Transport?
Montway Auto Transport is a transportation company that specializes in transporting classic cars. They have years of experience transporting classic cars and are knowledgeable about the ins and outs of car transportation.
They have a wide variety of transport options, including air, road, and sea. They also offer insurance coverage for your car while it is in their care.
If you are looking for a reliable company to transport your classic car, Montway Auto Transport is definitely worth considering.
How do I ship a large antique?
Shipping large antique items can be a daunting task, but with the right transportation company, it can be done safely and efficiently. Here are five classic car transportation companies you should know about:
Peddle is a mobile app that connects buyers and sellers of used cars, trucks, and motorcycles. They offer a variety of shipping options, including truckload and vanload shipping.
2. United Parcel Service (UPS)
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and offers shipping for large items across the U.S. They offer a variety of shipping options, including truckload and vanload shipping.
3. Federal Express (FedEx)
FedEx is the world’s largest courier service and offers shipping for large items around the world. They offer a variety of shipping options, including air cargo and international ground shipping.
4. Road Runner Freight (RRF)
RRF is one of the largest freight companies in the U.S., transporting products worldwide through their own network or partnering with other freight carriers. They offer air cargo as an option for large antique items shipped to destinations outside of the U.S..
5. DHL Worldwide Express (DHL)
DHL is another global freight carrier that offers air cargo as an option for large antique items shipped to destinations outside of the U.S..
How do I choose a transportation company?
When it comes to classic car transportation, you’ve got a lot of options. Here are five of the best transportation companies you should know about.
1. Classic Car Transport (CCT) is a family-owned and operated business that has been transporting classic cars for over 30 years. They have experience with all makes and models of cars, from collector’s items to everyday drivers. CCT offers a variety of services, including long-distance transport, local transport, and weekend getaways.
2. Classic Motor Cars (CMC) is another well-known classic car transportation company. With over 50 years of experience in the industry, they can handle all types of car needs, from short trips to long distance transports. They offer a variety of services including pick up and drop off at your home or office, as well as full-service rentals with insurance and driver.*
3. A&E Classics provides full-service transportation for classic cars and trucks across the United States. They have years of experience working with all types of vehicles, from muscle cars to antiques* (*note: not every antique is accepted). Services offered include pick up/drop off at your home or office, full service rentals with insurance and driver*, and even international transport*.
4. Classic Car Club (CCC) is an online resource for classic car enthusiasts who want to find affordable transportation options.* They partner with various reputable transportation companies across the country to provide top-quality service at
What is the most cost effective way to transport a car?
There are a variety of classic car transportation companies out there that can help you transport your car to where you want to go. Here are the five most cost effective options for getting your car from point A to point B:
1. Rent-A-Wreck: This option is perfect for people who don’t have the time or resources to transport their car themselves. Rent-A-Wreck will come and pick up your car and take care of all the repairs necessary so that it’s ready for the next owner when they return it.
2. Drive Your Car: If you’re comfortable driving your car, this is an option you can consider. Many companies will give you a ride anywhere in the U.S., including long distances across state lines. Just be sure to confirm with the company what their rates are before you book your ride.
3. Hire a Car Service: If you have some friends or family who can help out with transporting your car, hiring a car service may be a better option for you. There are many different companies out there that offer this service, so it’s important to do some research before choosing one. Make sure to ask about their rates and whether they offer any discounts for seniors or military members.
4. Use public transportation: If public transportation isn’t an option for you, then using a taxi may be the best option for you. Just remember to confirm with the company what its rates are before getting in a
What is the cheapest company to ship your car?
There are a variety of different companies that offer classic car shipping, and the cheapest option will depend on your specific needs. Here are some of the best classic car transportation companies to consider:
1. MoveIt! is a popular choice for those looking for a low-cost option. Their rates start at just $59 per move, and they also offer free delivery for orders over $500.
2. PODS is another affordable option that offers free delivery for orders over $50. They also have competitive rates starting at just $19 per move.
3. United Van Lines is one of the most well-known and respected classic car transportation companies in the world. Their rates start at just $69 per move, which is a bit more expensive than some of the other options, but their service is widely considered to be top-notch.
4. American Classic Carriers offers very competitive rates starting at just $38 per move, and they also offer free delivery for orders over $1,000.
5. GBX Car Shipping is another great option if you’re looking for something a little more specialized than the other options listed here. They specialize in transporting exotic cars and vehicles from overseas, so if you have an unusual or high-value vehicle that you need to ship interstate, GBX may be a good fit for you.
• Provides transportation for classic cars.
• Provides a reliable and professional service.
• Provides a wide variety of transportation options.
• Has a wide range of transportation services to choose from.
• Offers competitive rates.
• May be expensive compared to other transportation options.
• Limited selection of transportation services available.
• May not be ideal for cars with special needs or those with large garages.
1. What services do classic car transportation companies provide?
– Classic car transportation companies provide door-to-door pick up and delivery, customized shipping solutions and secure storage for classic cars.
2. Are there any extra costs associated with classic car transport?
– Yes, in addition to the base rate, you may be charged extra for insurance, fuel surcharges, tolls, special permits, and additional services such as crating or hauling extra cargo.
3. How long does it take to ship a classic car?
– The exact time depends on the distance and the size of the vehicle, but typically it takes between 1-4 weeks for the car to reach its destination.
4. Is my classic car safe during transport?
– Yes, all classic car transportation companies use specialized equipment to ensure your vehicle’s safety during transport. They also provide insurance coverage for any damage that may occur during transit.
5. What paperwork is required for classic car transport?
– You will need to provide proof of ownership, a valid driver’s license and registration, and proof of insurance before your car can be shipped.
1. Professional drivers – experienced, reliable and highly-trained personnel to safely move classic cars from one place to another.
2. Fully-enclosed trailers – ensuring complete protection from dirt, debris, weather, and other elements.
3. Ideal for long hauls – perfect for transporting classic cars across state lines or long distances.
4. Door-to-door delivery – hassle-free service with pick-up and delivery right at the customer’s doorstep.
5. Secure transport – classic car transportation companies use specialized equipment to ensure safe and secure transportation.
6. Insurance – transport companies are fully insured to protect the customer’s investment.
7. GPS tracking – customers can keep an eye on their classic car during transit with real-time GPS tracking.
8. Customized services – custom services such as climate-controlled trailers, additional insurance, and professional detailing are available.
9. Guaranteed arrival – classic car transport companies guarantee on-time delivery to the customer’s desired location.
10. Affordable rates – competitive rates and discounts available for customers who use classic car transportation companies.